Wednesday, 28 September 2011
5 tips for spotting Swedes at an airport
If, like me, you like guessing peoples nationalities at airports, here are a few simple tips to help you spot the Swedes:
1) Small children running seemingly out of control around Duty Free shops, seating areas and restaurants? Always Swedish.
2) People forming a long queue at the gate 1-2 hours before boarding is about to commence? Swedish.
3) Laden down with heavy shopping bags full of tax-free alcohol? Swedes.
4) Wearing trendy clothes and designer glasses from Efwa Attling or the like? Yes, Swedish.
5) Still wearing flip-flops from their holiday in a hot country, even though they’re currently in Frankfurt? Yes, you guessed it. Swedish.